Important options and info

Overseas Transports

Overseas transport also requires the coordination of many different agencies, often times from several different countries. If you do not know all the regulations for exporting or importing vehicles, boats or equipment, you can be fined and charged fees that could have been avoided.

Fill Out Online Quote Request
This provides us some basic information about your shipment. The year, make and model of the vehicle, equipment, or vessel being shipped, when you want to initiate the shipment, as well as the origin and its final destination. Upon submitting your request, we will contact you to discuss your move in more detail and determine which shipping option is best suited for your needs.

Ro/Ro (Roll-on/Roll-off)
This requires your car to be fully operational or for it to be on its own trailer. The cargo moves from port to port, where it is rolled on, and then rolled off the ship at its destination.

Enclosed Container
Most liner vessels around the world today are full container vessels. Your vehicle must fit the dimensions of a standard 20 or 40 container (7'8" wide and 7'10" high) in order for it to be shipped in this manner.

Paperwork Necessary For Most Overseas Transports

Original Vehicle Registration & Title

1st Call Auto Haul will need the original registration and title. We will make copies and return the original documents to you immediately after we have this paperwork on file.

Creditor/Lessor Notarized Statement
If your vehicle is currently financed or leased, you must bring a notarized statement from your creditor or lessor that the creditor or lessor is aware your vehicle is being transported overseas, and they grant permission for you to proceed.

Non-Owner Of Vehicle
If the person releasing the vehicle at its origin or the person designated to receive the vehicle at the destination is someone other than the owner, 1st Call Auto Haul requires a notarized letter from the owner allowing that person to drop-off or pick-up the vehicle. A government issued photo ID is always required in order to release the vehicle to its owner or a designated representative.

Co-Ownership From Hawaii
For all vehicles shipped from Hawaii with more than one owner, both owners must be present when delivering vehicle to the port. Otherwise, a notarized letter is required from the absent co-owner authorizing shipment overseas

Back button More button

© 2010 1st call Auto Haul. All rights reserved. Home | Free Instant Quote | Book Your Order | Contact Us | Site Map | Terms & Conditions